SmartFun Annual Pass
With the Annual Pass, you are entitled to unlimited daytime admission to the Park within a year and many more exciting benefits.More
SmartFun Annual Pass Price (HK$)
SmartFun Gold Pass SmartFun Silver Pass SmartFun Student Pass Adult (aged 12 or above) $960 $740 N/A Child (aged 3-11) $480 $370 N/A Full Time Student
(aged 12 or above)
N/A N/A $670
Price of SmartFun Annual Pass will be as below:
Ocean Park's General Admission is good for one day adventure at the Park. You may enjoy most of the attractions and shows* for the entire day.
Admission Price (HK$)
General Admission Adult (aged 12 or above) $345 Child (aged 3-11) $173 Individuals and members of families receiving assistance from the CSSA $20 Free admission is granted to children under 3-year-old and local senior residents, who is 65 years old or above with Hong Kong Identity Card or the "Senior Citizen Card" issued by Social Welfare Department. Holder of Registration Card for people with Disabilities and Hong Kong residents with Hong Kong Identity Card visiting on birthday are FREE to enter Ocean Park.
Price of General Admission will be as below:
- Holder of "Registration Card for people with Disabilities" issued by Labour and Welfare Bureau is free to enter Ocean Park and one accompanying guest can enjoy half price admission.
- Any child (age 11 or below) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 15 or above) when entering Ocean Park.
- Upon presentation of "Certificate of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Recipients (for Medical Waivers)" and own personal photo identification document, individuals and members of families receiving assistance from the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Scheme (CSSA) can enjoy special admission rate of $20 when buying tickets at Ocean Park Main Entrance.
- Hong Kong residents simply present the Hong Kong identity documents or Hong Kong Birth Certificate to enjoy free day time admission on your birthday. This is not applicable to private banquet and evening charters.
- Day Time Tickets are restricted to day-opening-times. Night tickets have to be purchased separately for special night events.
- *Admission Fee includes most of the facilities, except skill games and coin-operated games.
Where To Buy
General Admission tickets are available at the Ocean Park Main Entrance, all 7-Eleven stores in Hong Kong, the Citybus Bus Route 629 Terminal (Mon to Fri before 3:00pm; Sat, Sun and Public Holiday before 4:00pm) near Admiralty MTR (exit B) and Ocean Park Online Ticketing System.More
From 9:00 am to 30 minutes after the park is closed
Off-peak Days HK$150 Peak Days* HK$250
Car park Early Bird cash rebate of HK$50 on off-peak days and HK$100 on peak days will be offered to guests for each vehicle that leaves through our Car park exit gate at or before 2pm.More
For the convenience of guests who plan to drive to the Park, online pre-booking parking service is now introduced. Please click here for details.
*The peak days in October include 21, 24, 25 and 31 October; the other peak days will be announced on Ocean Park website later.
Please contact our guest relations office:
Tel: (852) 3923 2323
Fax: (852) 2554 2089
SmartFun Annual Pass enquiry:
Tel: (852) 3923 2222
Fax: (852) 2554 2089