OPAHK courses are available from 1st September 2016 to 31st August 2017, Mondays to Saturdays (except public holidays). To secure the booking, you are advised to submit the application at least 3 months in advance.
- Application can be submitted online or by faxing the completed application form to 2518 8665 Please visit our website to make an online application or to download the forms.
- The application will be confirmed by fax or e-mail within 7 working days upon receipt of the application form. Please contact our staff at 3923-2323 (select the language and press ) if you do not receive any notification.
- Payment ( ✓– Applicable; ✕ – Not applicable)
a. Please provide credit card details on the confirmation letter and settle the payment by credit card.
|Apply prior to visiting date
||Payment must be settled within
||a. Credit Card
||b. Bank Transfer
|7 to 14 days
||Issue date of confirmation letter
|15 to 45 days
||7 days after issue date of confirmation letter
|46 days or above
||30 days after issue date of confirmation letter
b. Deposit the fee in cash directly to The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation account 002-523165-001, and send or fax the pay-in-slip with the confirmation letter to the Ocean Park Academy, Hong Kong. The original pay-in-slip must be shown on the day of the visit.
c. Make crossed cheques payable to "Ocean Park Corporation" and mail them to us.
- If the payment cannot be settled within the aforementioned period, please contact our staff. We reserve the right to cancel the application.
- The "Teacher's Notice" will be sent to the school after payment. The receipt will be issued on the day of the visit.
- Tickets can only be used on the date of validation. They are non-refundable and no change of date will be allowed after confirmation.
- The minimum attendance for a course is 20 students (except for the Exhibit Walk programme).
- Please contact us if the number of participants exceeds the programme capacity.
- Schools only need to choose one course theme for each student.
- We can arrange a pre-tour site visit for confirmed and paid bookings which reached 100 students or above, please contact our staff at 3923-2323 (select the language and press ) for further details.