General admission tickets are good for a one day adventure at Ocean Park. Most of our attractions and shows* can be enjoyed within a single day.
(aged 12 or above) Child
*Admission fee includes most of the facilities, except skill games and coin-operated games.
Free admission is granted to children under 3 years old and local senior residents aged 65 years old or above with a Hong Kong Identity Card or the "Senior Citizen Card" issued by Social Welfare Department. Holders of a Registration Card for people with Disabilities and Hong Kong residents with a Hong Kong Identity Card visiting on their birthday may enter Ocean Park FREE of charge.
- Holders of a "Registration Card for people with Disabilities" issued by the Labour and Welfare Bureau are free to enter Ocean Park and one accompanying guest can enjoy half price admission.
- Any child (aged 11 or below) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 15 or above) when entering Ocean Park.
- Upon presentation of a "Certificate of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Recipients (for Medical Waivers)" and own personal photo identification document, individuals and members of families receiving assistance from the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Scheme (CSSA) can enjoy a special admission rate of HK$20 when purchasing tickets at the Ocean Park Main Entrance.
- Hong Kong residents may simply present their Hong Kong identifying documents or Hong Kong Birth Certificate to enjoy free day time admission on their birthday. This is not applicable to private banquets and evening charters.
- Day time tickets are restricted to day-opening-times. Night tickets have to be purchased separately for special night events.