(30 March 2007, Hong Kong) To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR), Ocean Park will launch the following series of discounts. Details are as below:
1. Children born in 1997 can visit the Park for free between July and August, 2007. This discount applies to both local and overseas guests.
2. Guests who visit the Park in July and August 2007 can participate in a lucky draw. The grand prize is a $200,700 credit card spending limit. Other prizes include plasma TV, handy-cam, and other attractive prizes, with a total worth of several million dollars. Guests will also receive a coupon book filled with discount offers for purchases at the Park’s and local retail shops.
3. People who got married in 1997 and are among the first 10 couples to book into any of Ocean Park’s Wedding Anniversary packages to celebrate their anniversaries in the month of July will receive a travel package to Beijing.
4. For people with children born in 1997 and book into any of Ocean Park’s Birthday Party packages to be held in September, the birthday child will receive a special souvenir.
5. Ocean Park will sell special edition anniversary tickets throughout July and August. Please look out for the details on the above promotions, which will be posted on the Ocean Park website, http://www.oceanpark.com.hk.
– END –
About Ocean Park Ocean Park is Hong Kong’s unique home-grown theme park with a heritage of delivering family fun and fond memories. Since its opening in January 1977 as a non-profit organization, Ocean Park has developed itself to be a world-class attraction connecting people with nature, and recognized for its animal husbandry, research and relationship with the community. Over 80 million people have visited Hong Kong's premier park since its inception and Ocean Park has remained committed to offer adults and children experiences that blend entertainment with education and conservation.